Call Out 2021
Jun 29, 2021
Ember is calling for applications from community-based mental health projects working in low- and middle-income countries who would like to partner with us.
Successful applicants will be enrolled in a 12-month partnership with Ember designed to support, strengthen or grow the project, as appropriate. They will receive mentorship and small amounts of financial support in order to strengthen their work and promote their expertise.
Before filling in this application, please make sure you are eligible to apply and feel this a partnership with Ember would be right for your initiative by reading through the information here.
A couple of things to note:
- We are not looking for technical terminology or perfectly written language, and we are aware that English and Spanish may not be the first languages of many applicants. As long as the responses are clear and concise, we don't mind too much about the rest.
- We do not judge organisations on their size or budget, how polished they are or what stage of development they are at. Please feel free to be as open and honest as you can be - there’s no need to sugar coat anything because we’re not looking for partners who have got everything ‘perfect’. We would love to get to know the real you.
- Please note that the application form cannot be saved mid-progress. We strongly recommend that you draft your responses offline first and then fill and submit the form when you are ready, to avoid losing your work.
- Please note that some of the responses have word limits.
- Should you need any assistance with your application, please contact: email@example.com
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.